Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- wrapping it up - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- wrapping it up
Date
Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- wrapping it up  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce,

> Actually, for me, motiving reviewers seems like the Lemon-Soaked Paper
> Napkins, as it requires unbounded effort and its importance is not being
> balanced with other priorities.

Let me be absolutely clear here: You do not think that the work
reviewers do is important at all, and you think that our project has
more than enough reviewers?  I want to be crystal-clear on your opinion.

I will point out that you did exactly zero reviews in the last
commitfest, which makes me wonder what your opinion of "we have enough
reviewers" is based on.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.