Re: jdbc changelog on website - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: jdbc changelog on website
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

I need to understand the method that this information is being
obtained for the website, since I guess the transition to GIT.

Is it being tracked with issues or gitk? I can answer this if
it is not already compiled provided I have a little more
understanding on how it is being tracked now.

When I'm finished with the website I would like to have the
changelog scripted into the finished site if possible.

Also I put changelog under About, since that was where it was
before, but thought it should maybe have been placed under
Download or Development?

danap.