Updated Website Layout Completed - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Updated Website Layout Completed
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
The website layout has been completed and can be reviewed at the link
given below. I would say that the work is a little over half complete.

Now would be the time to provide feedback on the structured layout
so that modifications can take place before I begin to complete the
styling, skin, optimization for scripting with Jekyll, then updating
and validating any of the content.

The links to specifics like documentation files, jars, and apis are
not present in the construction site.

http://pgjdbc.ourbigsky.com/index.html

danap.