Re: Website Redo Kick Off - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Website Redo Kick Off
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Well I did start off with the top ten, the ones listed first from a site,
but then added a few more just to make it confusing. I did not think them
as choices at this point. Just a kick off hopefully in the right direction.

Seems though you guys are narrowing the list for me. I will give it a few
more days for feedback before I start digging into just a few. Your guy's
feedback is appreciated and should save me some time researching.

Thank you,
danap.