a problem about setQueryTimeout is not fixed? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tomonari Katsumata
Subject a problem about setQueryTimeout is not fixed?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

It seems new PostgreSQL JDBC Driver(9.2-1003) is released.
But I can not find waht change has been done to new driver,
because no Changelog about new driver is download site.
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/changes.html

I've been looking forward to being fixed an issue about
setQueryTimeout(*), but the fix was not applied against new driver.
(*)The problem is discussed on a ML.
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/283FE4ADE0E66642A4301967EDD7BAEE338464@YUL01WMXB02.rp.corp

The fix is applied against master source.
Do you have any plan to apply the fix aggainst 9.2driver?

P.S.
and one more comment.
"Supported Versions" on download site has old information.
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
Please fix it too!

regards,
NTT Software Corporation