Re: Website Updates? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Website Updates?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I'm still doing some research, but will open a thread on the website
redo probably on Wed.

It would seem to me that the pgjdbc-build script that I created for
you could also do some of the updates for the webpage if it was
expanded. It already does the jars, download. It could possibly
also take care of api, changelog, and creating docs file.

That would only leaves todo and I'm still not sure where connection
parameters lies unless in docs.

danap.