Re: Spin Lock sleep resolution - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Spin Lock sleep resolution
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 06/26/2013 02:49 PM, Jeff Janes wrote:
> I see in the commitfest app it is set to "Waiting on Author" (but I don't
> know who "maiku41" is).

Mike Blackwell, who's helping track patches for the CommitFest.

It's been our practice since the 9.3 cycle that patches which are still
under contentious discussion which blocks commit are "waiting on author"
rather than some other status.  It was not clear to me (or to Mike) that
the dicussion on this patch was concluded favorably.  Is it?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.