Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 05/29/2013 07:43 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2013-05-29 07:35:42 -0700, Joe Conway wrote:

>>> I'll blame the Time Zone Difference Recovering. I felt like
>>> missing something…
>>
>> Seems like the perfect idea, but is that something we would
>> backpatch?
>
> Sounds better to me than manually fiddling with pg_depend... We
> can't really drop and recreate the RULEs, there might be
> dependencies preventing that.

OK, simple enough. New patch attached. I still need to do some testing
to verify this does not break anything, but other than that, any
complaints (including the notion of backpatching this back to 9.1)?

Joe

- --
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us