Re: psqlODBC (32-bit) compiled with PostgreSQL 9.2 requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: psqlODBC (32-bit) compiled with PostgreSQL 9.2 requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Date
In response to psqlODBC (32-bit) compiled with PostgreSQL 9.2 requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)  (ljwilson <ljwilson@digitalav.com>)
List pgsql-odbc
Hi jack-san.

great infomations, thanks!
Re-distribution module of MS,I was that thought certainly.
some platform of platforms check  is a huge task.
Your information is very useful to many people.

thanks, again.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito