Re: Problem with special characters in password when using SQLDriverConnect - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: Problem with special characters in password when using SQLDriverConnect
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

[]{}(),;?*=!@ are special characters.

> In order to pass the connection string to the driver intact you have to bracket the whole connection string ( or just
thevalues ? - it looks like my English is not good enough for this article ).

> There already had been a patch in 09.00.0100 but this problem obviously persists in psqlODBC 09.01.0100 Unicode.
Maybethis has been patched in the ANSI version only?

I don't understand why ANSI drivers work.
Could you please try the dll on testing for 9.1.0300 at
   http://www.ne.jp/asahi/inocchichichi/entrance/psqlodbc/index.html
?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue