Re: Git migration - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Git migration
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 16.04.2013 06:47, Inoue, Hiroshi wrote:
> (2013/04/16 5:00), Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> Any objections? I could do this pretty much immediately, but should
>> probably leave some time for people to review the repository and raise
>> any comments. So, how about I do this on Friday, April 19th?
>
> As Vadim pointed out, the CVS repository at http://pgfoundry.org/scm/
> doesn't work. I think we had better migrate to Git ASAP.

Ok, sounds good to me. I just requested a new repository at
git.postgresql.org. Assuming no-one finds a problem with the converted
repository, I'll push this to git.postgresql.org as soon as the new
repository gets approved.

I'm going to need the community ids of all current committers so that I
can grant permissions to the new repository. So, committers: please send
me an email with your community id off-list.

- Heikki