Re: elephant logo in OFM format? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: elephant logo in OFM format?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 04/08/2013 11:44 AM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> On Apr 8, 2013, at 2:36 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> We already have it in vector formats that can be trivially converted
>>> to SVG. I've done it a number of times in the past. Look for the .ai
>>> files in the graphics project on pgFoundry.
>>
>> It we already have it in .ai there is no reason to pay to have it converted to any other format.
>
> Well, perhaps for convenience (recall me working on one of the logos during East where I had no idea how to
manipulateit).   Plus not everyone has access to Adobe Illustrator, so having the SVG available would be nice.

Well that is a good point. We need to convert those to SVG or at least
.ps. I can certainly get that done.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579