Re: elephant logo in OFM format? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: elephant logo in OFM format?
Date
Re: elephant logo in OFM format?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Apr 8, 2013, at 2:36 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> I'd say both.  SVG is open source, but few embroidering companies use it.
>>
>> We already have it in vector formats that can be trivially converted
>> to SVG. I've done it a number of times in the past. Look for the .ai
>> files in the graphics project on pgFoundry.
>
> It we already have it in .ai there is no reason to pay to have it converted to any other format.

Well, perhaps for convenience (recall me working on one of the logos during East where I had no idea how to manipulate
it).  Plus not everyone has access to Adobe Illustrator, so having the SVG available would be nice.

On another note, perhaps we should move those assets to the Wiki page for logos?

Jonathan