could not load plperl library - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Fitzpatrick
Subject could not load plperl library
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a Windows XP laptop I've loaded postgres on for dev purposes.
When I try to create the plperl language on a db, I get an error 'cannot
load library' referencing the location where plperl.dll does exist. It
has the lastest version of ActiveState Perl, but I remember (it's been a
while) that I need an older version. I found a 5.8 installer,
uninstalled the 5.16 and then installed the older 5.8, but still getting
the error. I restarted the postgres service, do I need to reinstall? I
used the Enterprise DB installer.

Hope this is the right list for this, let me know if not, thanks
--
Robert <robert@webtent.org>