Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP)
Date
Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP)
List pgsql-advocacy
On 03/25/2013 01:04 PM, Mark Wong wrote:
> Good deal, one of us will take care of it.

Mark, if we're not having a pgDay, maybe we should do some kind of
PDXPUG evening thing while we have a bunch of folks in from out of town?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.