Re: [v9.3] writable foreign tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: [v9.3] writable foreign tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 02/08/2013 01:03 AM, Kohei KaiGai wrote:
> The attached patch adds Daniel's reworks on make_modifytable
> invocation, and add a short comment on add_base_rels_to_query(). Rest
> of portion has not been changed from the previous version.
How's this looking for 9.3? On-list discussion seems to have been
positive but inconclusive and time's running out. Do you think this can
be turned into a production-worthy feature in the next week or two?

A quick look at the patch shows that it includes reasonable-looking
documentation changes. I didn't see any regression test suite changes,
though; either I missed them or that's something that probably needs
addressing.