Re: Commitfest progress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Commitfest progress
Date
Re: Commitfest progress  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> As I stepped up to work on the CF and then became immediately swamped in
> other work I bear some of the responsibility for not keeping things
> rolling.

Just FYI, this is exactly why I wanted a 2nd CF manager for this CF.

> It'd be really good if anyone with a patch in the CF could follow up
> with an opinion on its readiness and, if appropriate, push it to the
> next CF. I'll be going through the patch list and following up with my
> own summaries, but I remain pretty swamped so it'll be a trickle rather
> than a flood.

I'll try to find time this weekend to go through the pending patches and
check status.  I'll start at the bottom of the list and you can start at
the top.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.