Re: postgresql log file not getting update - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: postgresql log file not getting update
Date
List pgsql-general
On 02/28/2013 12:58 PM, Anson Abraham wrote:
> oh yeah, i did ask this question.  I had forgotten, and was hadnling
> other things.  when you say cluster are you asking if there are multiple
> instances on the hardware.

Aah, tells you how long since I used Debian, the command is actually
pg_wrapper. My guess it is installed on your machine. My guess is also
that you will need to use it to reload the log configuration. It is
installed do man pg_wrapper to get usage instructions.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com