Don't understand transaction error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jonathan Villa
Subject Don't understand transaction error
Date
Re: Don't understand transaction error
Re: Don't understand transaction error
List pgsql-general
I'm getting the following error when attempting to use my application:

ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block

I have no clue... the only idea I have is to somehow release any
transaction locks, but I don't how to list, or even if possible, to list
current locks.  If there is a way to do this, perhaps I can release it.
But I don't know how to release it either

*shrug*