Training provider question: SkillsQuest - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Training provider question: SkillsQuest
Date
List pgsql-www
WWW,

We've had a new training provider submit to PostgreSQL Events:
SkillsQuest.  Because some of the wording of their ad seemed fishy, I
checked for their website (to which they do NOT provide a link), and I'm
bothered by the fact that they don't have a training schedule anywhere
on the website.  You have to submit an email form and they will tell you
if they have a training or not.

This smells funny to me.  I'm not sure I should be approving their
training announcements.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.