seapug mailing list problems - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject seapug mailing list problems
Date
List pgsql-www
Problems with the seapug list, see below

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [seapug] Future steps and invigoration of SeaPUG
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 01:58:03 +0000
From: Albin, Lloyd P <lalbin@scharp.org>
To: Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>

Josh,

For several of my replies to the seapug mailing list today, I have been
getting:

Your message to seapug has been delayed, and requires the approval of
the moderators, for the following reason(s):

A header line is too long (1311 > 1024)

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns,
please send a message to the list owners at the following address:  seapug-owner@postgresql.org

The problem is that the seapug-owner is an ex-hutch employee, Jeff
Petersen at jpeterse@fhcrc.org, and so the emails are going into a black
hole as there is no one to handle these types of errors. I need to get
this taken care of so that I am the owner of the list.