Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Jones
Subject Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Devrim

I had to type from console to so maintain formatting I put it on a paste
site:

https://gist.github.com/rurounijones/4943156

I have to leave the office in a moment unfortunately so I will be back
in about 18 hours.

Thanks

Jeff