9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Jones
Subject 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken?
Date
Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken?  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
List pgsql-general
Hello all

As I can tell the PostgreSQL 9.2 yum repository for use with RHEL6
(64bit) is broken.

On a fresh RHEL6.3 (64-bit) installation, as root, run the following
commands:

rpm -i
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-redhat92-9.2-7.noarch.rpm
yum update

(As stated in the instructions on
http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/)

The yum update command fails with the following message (had to copy by
hand; please forgive formatting strangeness):

pgdg92                    | 2.8 kb 00:00
pgdg92/primary_db | 103 kb 00:00
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6Server-x86_64/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2:
[Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
Trying other mirror
pgdg92/primary_db | 103 kb 00:00
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6Server-x86_64/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2:
[Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
Trying other mirror
Error: failure: repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2 from pgdg92: [Errno 256] No
more mirrors to try.

This was working last week as far as I know so it looks like it has been
broken recently.

Can anyone confirm?

cheers

Jeff