Weird behavior editing entities - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bastiaan Olij
Subject Weird behavior editing entities
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi All,

Sorry if this has come up before but one of the more irritating features
of pgAdmin for me has been this little bit of behavior (on Mac OS X):

1) Select a database
2) right click select properties...
3) click in the name field
4) use forward delete to delete the next character

I get a nice prompt to drop my database. Same applies to editing tables
and other things. It seems the forward delete button is somehow going
back to the treelist which still has focus on the main window open in
the background.

Cheers,

Bastiaan Olij