Re: Training approval policy on pg.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Date
List pgsql-www
On 01/31/2013 08:03 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> Following a quick discussion with Magnus, I've approved all the rest.
> It's clear that the vast majority of folks here support allowing much
> more training than we currently do, and as it stands, the policy
> actually says the moderators may reject more than 4 posts per quarter
> at their discretion, i.e. accept by default.

Well, more training than we currently do *except for one training
provider*.  I was just checking, and that provider is still posting.
I'd like, as a moderator, to stick to the policy that we reject more
than 4 posts per quarter from CertFirst due to the simple reason that,
as reported, they cancel/reschedule a high proportion of their trainings.

For that matter, if we received a similar report about any other
training provider, I think we should follow the same policy.  Works for
everybody?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.