almost hidden placement of release support policy - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject almost hidden placement of release support policy
Date
List pgsql-www
Web Team,

I just went looking for the release maintenance policy on the web site.
I eventually found it by a very circuitous route, but really this needs
to be much more prominent. I'd suggest it needs its own page rather than
being on the end of the Versioning Policy page. At the very least the
Page should be renamed to reflect that it also covers release
maintenance, and the submenu on the support page needs to reflect that.
Frankly, though, I think it should be its own page and probably have a
front page shortcut as well.

cheers

andrew