Re: See full query text in Server Status window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Evan Martin
Subject Re: See full query text in Server Status window
Date
List pgadmin-support
Thanks, Guillaume. It's ticket 386, right? Could you also add shortcut
keys while you're at it? That would be more useful than the menu items
themselves. And it may be worth mentioning the whole "clear selection"
thing in the ticket so it doesn't get lost.