Re: plpythonu.control missing after build from git repository - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: plpythonu.control missing after build from git repository
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/24/2012 01:24 PM, Seref Arikan wrote:
> Greetings,
> After building postgresql from the git repository, I've tried to create
> a db that I have, and I've faced the exact same problem described here:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2012-02/msg00753.php
> Basically, the extension directory does not contain plpythonu.control.
> I've build with gmake world and installed accordingly.
> The relevant bug seems to have been marked as fixed by Devrim. Am I
> missing something here?

Well the bug fixed was a packaging one related to RPMs. You seem to be
building from source, so I suspect a different issue.

What is the exact error message you get?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com