Re: Problem with multiple comments - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andrzej Zawadzki
Subject Re: Problem with multiple comments
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 06.12.2012 18:39, Dave Page wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> Certainly sounds like a very similar problem. If so, the query is
>> simply buggy - it's just that a pg_upgrade'd environment is *much*
>> more likely to run into the problem than before.
>>
>> I only checked the usages of pg_shdescription. The same bug might well
>> exist with almost all uses of pg_description.
> OK, here's a patch that should fix this, as well as Magnus' previous
> fix which doesn't appear to have been tested so well :-p
>
> Per; are you able to test this?
Hi!
Works! I don't see any multiple comments on functions (I've report bug
about that with attachment few weeks ago ;-)
All committed to my distro:

http://git.pld-linux.org/gitweb.cgi/packages/pgadmin3.git/commitdiff/96b752a5e67cb1e6ac00ef79d4e77844c704e258

Build and works.

Thanks!

BTW: why pgadmin crashes when I want renew connection after network
change or postgresql server restart - this is very old issue.
I observe it on Linux, Windows and Mac.

--
Andrzej Zawadzki