Re: WIP: index support for regexp search - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: WIP: index support for regexp search
Date
Re: WIP: index support for regexp search  (Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Glad to see this patch hasn't been totally forgotten. Being able to use
indexes for regular expressions would be really cool!

Back in January, I asked for some high-level description of how the
algorithm works
(http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4F187D5C.30701@enterprisedb.com).
That's still sorely needed. Googling around, I found the slides for your
presentation on this from PGConf.EU - it would be great to have the
information from that presentation included in the patch.

- Heikki