Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
Subject Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2
Date
List pgsql-performance
Em 08-11-2012 13:38, Alvaro Herrera escreveu:
> Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas escribió:
>>> AFAICT, HEAD and 9.2 branch tip plan this query a bit faster than 9.1
>>> does.
>> Great! What is the estimate for 9.2.2 release?
> Hasn't been announced, but you can grab a snapshot right now from
> ftp.postgresql.org if you want.

Thank you, Álvaro, but I prefer to use official Debian packages instead
since they are easier to manage and more integrated to our OS.

For now I have rolled back to 9.1 this morning and it is working fine,
so I don't have any rush. I just want an estimate to know when I should
try upgrading 9.2 from experimental again after 9.2.2 is released.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.