Re: favicon for wiki site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: favicon for wiki site
Date
Re: favicon for wiki site  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-www
On 10/26/2012 03:23 AM, Jeff Janes wrote:
> Currently the postgresql wiki site lacks a favicon
> (http://wiki.postgresql.org/favicon.ico)

pretty sure we had one at a time and it got lost during some upgrade...

> With multi-tabbed browsers, the favicon is very handy for finding the
> desired page when it is already open.

agreed

> If there is no icon specifically for wiki.postgresql.org, would the
> one from http://www.postgresql.org/favicon.ico be used?  I think that
> that option is better than not having one at all.

hmm yeah - on the other side you would not be able to differentiate
between the main website and the wiki in that case any more...
Any objections to using this or is anybody motivated enough to create a
wiki-specific one?

Stefan