Re: allow servers to access to the same data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shaun Thomas
Subject Re: allow servers to access to the same data
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/17/2012 12:53 PM, Daniel Serodio (lists) wrote:

> I've come across a few mentions of Heartbeat being used for PostgreSQL
> failover, do have any links to more information about this?

This was the subject of my talk at PG Open this year. I've got the
entire PDF of slides, liner notes, and instructions on the Postgres Wiki:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Postgres_Open_2012

Full link to PDF:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/0/07/Ha_postgres.pdf

It's a very cut-down version of the approach we've used successfully for
a while.

--
Shaun Thomas
312-444-8534