Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
Date
List pgsql-general
> Mind you, I'd not especially recommend trying to run CVS HEAD for
> production purposes, but it would be real interesting at this point
> to see if you can compile it and run the regression tests with the
> toolchain you've got.

I've no problem doing that, this machine is a toy not a production system.

I've had little contact with CVS. Should I follow something at the following URL, or should I go elsewhere?

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_CVS

Not happy with your email address?.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html