Re: Patch for collation using ICU - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From John Hansen
Subject Re: Patch for collation using ICU
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Just for the record, I fetched a web page encoded in sjis, and converted
it to euc-jp and back using uconv from ICU 3.2, and the result is the
original is identical to the transformed file.
uconv -f Shift_JIS -t EUC-JP -o index.html.euc index.htmluconv -f EUC-JP -t Shift_JIS -o index.html.sjis
index.html.eucdiffindex.html index.html.sjis

... John