Upgrade.bat does nothing for 1.16.0 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Upgrade.bat does nothing for 1.16.0
Date
List pgadmin-support
Many thanks to the PgAdmin team for their years-long dedication to
providing a top-notch end-user grahical tool for PostgreSQL.

I normally simply run the MSI file to upgrade from one version to the
next.  This time, I decided to try the supplied upgrade.bat to see what
if anything it did differently; I thought maybe it provided a hands-free
upgrade.  Unfortunately, it didn't do anything for me (Windows 7 64-bit,
current on all updates.)  I ran it, and it showed the setup program.  I
got the popup from Windows asking me if I wanted to allow this program
to make changes to my computer.  Once I clicked Ok, the setup window did
something for about 3 more seconds and closed.  When I started PgAdmin
from the start menu, version 1.14 was still installed.

--
Guy Rouillier