Re: Schemas vs partitioning vs multiple databases for archiving - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin Flower
Subject Re: Schemas vs partitioning vs multiple databases for archiving
Date
List pgsql-general
On 19/08/12 17:50, Chris Travers wrote:

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz> wrote:
On 18/08/12 20:05, Bartel Viljoen wrote:
[...]

I’m in the design faze of a new GUI and DB layout, what are my options.

[...]
I think you meant phase!
(Spell checkers can be quite stupid!)

Could be worse....  See the post here entitled "When Spellcheckers Attack."

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Cheers,
Gavin

Deliberate sabotage I tell you!

Do not go to the URL Chris provided if you are attempting to pretend to work - you have been warned.

Honestly, I was just about to do some work when I read Chris's (my spell checker wants to add a 't' after the first 's'!!!) post...

You can believe everything I write.

[Smilies omitted, due to budget restraints – so Americans, and other humour impaired minorities, might need to seek professional advice.]\

Cheers,
Gavin