PG Installer - Licensing Issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Hastie
Subject PG Installer - Licensing Issues
Date
Re: PG Installer - Licensing Issues  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
List pgsql-general
As I understand it, I am allowed to redistribute Postgres so long as I
include the copyright notice plus paragraphs as detailed on
http://www.postgresql.org/about/licence/.

What I want to confirm is that the one-click installer (which I
understand was supplied by EnterpriseDB) can also be redistributed such
that I can bundle Postgres with my "product", and also use the
non-interactive installer
(http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community/pginst-guide#interactive)
such that I can make the installation as easy as possible for my users.
I've scanned the EnterpriseDB site, but I see nothing that confirms or
denies my thoughts.

Anyone care to comment?

Thanks
Andrew