Re: BUG #7484: while restore database backup error is raised - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: BUG #7484: while restore database backup error is raised
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 08/07/12 11:10 PM, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Please examine the PostgreSQL server logs for error details. I think
> they're in /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_log on CentOS, as that's where they
> are on Fedora.

the PGDG rpm/yum repo of 9.1 defaults logs to /var/lib/pgsql/9.1/data/pg_log

other things of potential interest in this bug report would be any
unusual or exceptionally large settings in postgresql.conf, is this a 32
bit or 64 bit install