Re: BUG #7484: while restore database backup error is raised - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: BUG #7484: while restore database backup error is raised
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 08/08/2012 02:06 PM, sudhir711@hotmail.com wrote:

> Bug reference:      7484
> Logged by:          sudhir
> Email address:      sudhir711@hotmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.1.4
> Operating system:   centos
>
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 832; 1255 1816123 FUNCTION
> ad_column_identifier_ref_sql(character varying, character varying, character
> varying, character varying, character varying) tad
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: server closed the
> connection unexpectedly
>     This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>     before or while processing the request.

Please examine the PostgreSQL server logs for error details. I think
they're in /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_log on CentOS, as that's where they
are on Fedora.

It'd help to know your CentOS version, how you installed PostgreSQL,
etc. Are you using any extensions? PostGIS?

--
Craig Ringer