Re: Someone want to create a "What's in PostgreSQL 9.2" wiki page?

From: Gabriele Bartolini
Subject: Re: Someone want to create a "What's in PostgreSQL 9.2" wiki page?
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Josh,

Il 01/08/12 22:57, Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> This continues to be useful.  You can mine Hubert's blog for material ...

I had noticed this page was already on the wiki:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.2

However, I was preparing something in a less technical direction, trying
to group new features and improvements of 9.2 into three major areas:

* Administration
* Development
* Performance

Anyway, what target for this page did you have in mind?

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia