Re: If you are interested - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: If you are interested
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> Hello,
>    My name is Jason Waters and I've been a programmer for about 10
>    years.
> I've worked with vb from the very beginning.  I would love to get
> involved with the development process of pgAdmin II.  Should I just
> start correcting the problems and upload them, or is there something
> else that needs done?  Thanks

Hi Jason,

Currently pgAdmin II is in beta so the only patches we're applying are bug
fixes and doc updates, but please feel free to submit any - it would
probably help to subscribe to the hackers list and let us know what you
plan to do though so we're all singing from the same score as it were.
Currently Frank Lupo is pretty much the primary developer on pgAdmin II -
most of the rest of us are working on pgAdmin III now, though that is all
C++ code. That's not to say that this is the end of the pgAdmin II
codebase - I know Frank has a number of project planned for future
releases.
Anyway, please feel free to join in the fun however you see fit.

regards, Dave.