Re: default locale considered harmful? (was Re: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lincoln Yeoh
Subject Re: default locale considered harmful? (was Re:
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes. I'd prefer C locale by default.

Usage of other locales seems to incur many issues. Those who know about
locale and want it are usually prepared to turn it on and use it given some
documentation. Those who don't should get C locale.

Link.