Re: default locale considered harmful? (was Re: Using - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: default locale considered harmful? (was Re: Using
Date
List pgsql-general
I whole heartedly agree. It would make it easier to do multilangugages in one db, I think.

When I get done with my current project, about a year from now, I'm going to dig in deep to UTF-8 on postgress and see
ifI cn write a collation function in C to be used in ORDER BY, statements.