IPv6 patch doesn't work fine - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Manuel Gil Pérez
Subject IPv6 patch doesn't work fine
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi all.

I have a Java application that it connects to the PostgreSQL database with IPv6 patch installed.

I obtain the following error:

   Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to fail.
   Please report this exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
      at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:125)
      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
      at piscis.pki.ca.database.DBManager.connect(DBManager.java:78)

In my class DBManager I have the following connection method:

   class.ForName("org.postgresql.Driver");
   Connection connect = DriverManager.getConnection(<dir. IPv6>,<user name>,<password>);

Which is my error?? Need I a special postgresql.jar??

Regards...

  Manuel Gil Pérez - Proyecto m-PISCIS
  DIIC - Dpto. Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones
  Facultad de Informática - Universidad de Murcia (Spain)

  ANTS Research Group - http://ants.dif.um.es