Re: Can not pg_dumpall - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Somazx Interesting
Subject Re: Can not pg_dumpall
Date
List pgsql-general
At 01:30 PM 6/8/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> returned 0
>
>This is easy to fix, actually.  You need to change reltriggers on the
>pg_class row for lessontable_548_118 to match the number of triggers that
>are really there (7).

Thanks. You've bailed me out once more. I was able to backup the data now -
and I can relax a little.

I was hoping that the problems preventing me from dropping those tables and
doing a pg_dump would resolve the slowness in the system in general
(especially dropping tables) - and it did!!

Does that make any sense though?

Andy.