Re: UpGrading to 7.1.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian C. Doyle
Subject Re: UpGrading to 7.1.2
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

Thank you This is what I was looking for.  Unfortunately for me I took the
advice of the others who wrote and manually backed up each db
seperately.  But from here on out I will know as well as everyone else on
the list.

Again Thank you Tom