Help with pg_loimport - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Richard Whittaker
Subject Help with pg_loimport
Date
List pgsql-php
I posted this orignally on phpbuilder.net, but I also wanted to try here as well...

Thanks kindly!
Richard.

Author: Richard Whittaker (199.247.236.117)
Date: 2001-04-21 16:15:13

Greetings:

Does anyone have any examples of using the pg_loimport routines in PHP?...

I have a requirement to be able to import a binary file (an image) into a table that has three columns.

The first two columns are sequence integers, and the third is an OID column. I would like to be able, via my PHP script, to insert a new image, with the two integers, but I don't see any examples of this for PostGres and PHP... Is this possible to do at all?...

Thanks muchly in advance,
Richard W.