Re: Help with pg_loimport - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: Help with pg_loimport
Date
List pgsql-php
On Dom 22 Abr 2001 01:09, Richard Whittaker wrote:
> I posted this orignally on phpbuilder.net, but I also wanted to try here as
> well...
>
> Thanks kindly!
> Richard.
>
> Author: Richard Whittaker (199.247.236.117)
> Date: 2001-04-21 16:15:13
>
> Greetings:
>
> Does anyone have any examples of using the pg_loimport routines in PHP?...
>
> I have a requirement to be able to import a binary file (an image) into a
> table that has three columns.
>
> The first two columns are sequence integers, and the third is an OID
> column. I would like to be able, via my PHP script, to insert a new image,
> with the two integers, but I don't see any examples of this for PostGres
> and PHP... Is this possible to do at all?...

Oh please! If someone has a small example of how to do this, I think lots of
use will be gratefull!!!!!

Saludos... :-)

P.D.: I have send this question before, with no answer.

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.