Re: [HACKERS] Documentation improvements for partitioning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Documentation improvements for partitioning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017/02/28 17:25, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On 28 February 2017 at 08:14, Amit Langote
> <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>
>> OK.  So, I will start writing the patch with above general skeleton and
>> hopefully post it within this week and you can improve it as fit.
>
> Will do, thanks.

Attached patch 0001 is what I managed so far.  Please take a look and let
me know if there is more I can do.  I guess you might want to expand the
parts related to UNION ALL views and BRIN indexes.

Also for consideration,

0002: some cosmetic fixes to create_table.sgml

0003: add clarification about NOT NULL constraint on partition columns in
      alter_table.sgml

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Amit